منتديات أسرار الشباب
Enjoy ur time with us
منتديات أسرار الشباب
Enjoy ur time with us
منتديات أسرار الشباب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات أسرار الشباب

احب ما تفعل حتى تفعل ما تحب

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Can I Do It?????

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
????
زائر

Can I Do It????? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Can I Do It?????   Can I Do It????? I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 10, 2009 3:40 pm

How rediculous are people in life??? A lot of them think just about boring things....And the worse is that they never try to move or do something in their life....They think only about the day they're living.....But not for what will happen to them in future times....The Person who gave them the name of "Animal" he might said the truth....Since they just eat, drink, sleep and nothing else.......After a long day of REST, they feel very tired !!!!! They can't neither speak nor move...THE POORS...What about our elders?? They made the miracles, they invented, discovered, fighted......were they giants??? Did they have a POWER and we have "power" ....Where is the difference???!!!! They did not have enough machines and tools BUT they had what we called HEART. Unfortunately, we lost ours.....Although all these negatives, I'll try to be optimist and do my best for my country...my life.... and the HUMANITY...I would like to see some body happy due to my works. I ask God and pray him to give me a hand to do this and let people feel HAPPY!! I'll try to do it. What about YOU ???!!!!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Toufik Bounif
Admin
Toufik Bounif

عدد المساهمات : 205
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/12/2008
العمر : 35
الموقع : toufikzad.skyrock.com

Can I Do It????? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Can I Do It?????   Can I Do It????? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 01, 2009 1:06 am

what a wonderful words ...really thanks for such words..such ideas..thanks
I hope that every one read what has written by our sister do his best for the others

for one reasen ..only one reason ...to be not like animals..for Humanity
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://gold9.mam9.com

Can I Do It?????
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات أسرار الشباب  :: مساحة المواضيع المطروحة للنشر بالمجلة :: رسائل للمدير العام-
انتقل الى: